We are looking for a cleaner to work 30 hours per week at our stunning Nursing Home in Gloucester, Brunswick House. Applicants must have cleaning experience.
DUTIES & AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- The domestic assistant is primarily responsible for carrying out general cleaning duties as required and for maintaining cleaning standards as required in order to keep the home one of excellence.
- Daily cleaning of lounges, dining room, bedrooms and their en-suites, stairs, corridors, office areas, bathrooms, lift and toilets.
- According to the cleaning schedule, cleaning paintwork, curtains, curtain rails, high dusting, internal glass, mirrors and spot cleaning of carpets as required.
- Assist with bed making.
- Report any defects in furniture, fittings and equipment to the Manager and write in the maintenance book.
- Correct use of cleaning materials.
- Correct use of personal protective equipment supplied by the home.
- Correct use of equipment.
- Participation in staff meetings, training courses, health & safety and fire training and drills.
- Complete mandatory training such as infection control and COSHH.
- At times support with laundry.
- Additional duties in agreement with the Manager.
- Competitive rates of pay with the opportunity to increase this through training and development
- Free meals
- Free uniforms
- Paid breaks
- Special bank holiday pay rates on major bank holidays
- Flexible working times to accommodate childcare
- Learning & Development – free training and personalised training plans
- Recognition Rewards – e.g. employee of the month
- Friend referral reward scheme
- Parties & Events
- Day off on your birthday
- Refund on your DBS check after 6 months of service