We are seeking a full time RGN to join our fantastic team at Brunswick House Nursing Home,in Gloucester, recently rated ‘Good’ by CQC. The team is very experienced and we have many benefits for employees (see below job description). We look forward to hearing from you!
- To promote professional, clinical and holistic care for the residents.
- To maintain and monitor the health and welfare of the residents
- To manage the care staff team and allocate duties
- The post holder will be a Registered Nurse with expertise in the care of elderly people, and will form part of the team; they will be responsible for the good management of the Home during his/her span of duty, with regard for the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the residents.
- The philosophy of care is to provide a positive environment in which, as a team, encourage independence for as long as possible, offering support and help to meet individual residents needs whenever necessary.
- Our fundamental principles are those of personal dignity, privacy and respect as an adult human being with a need for creative activity, priority and fellowship at appropriate times and with the right to be consulted and to choose in all matters affecting his/her health and welfare.