We are seeking a passionate Registered Nurse to work at our friendly Nursing Home in Fareham. We look forward to hearing from you!
- To promote professional, clinical and holistic care for the residents.
- To maintain and monitor the health and welfare of the residents
- To manage the care staff team and allocate duties
- The post holder will be a Registered Nurse with expertise in the care of elderly people, and will form part of the team; they will be responsible for the good management of the Home during his/her span of duty, with regard for the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the residents.
- The philosophy of care is to provide a positive environment in which, as a team, encourage independence for as long as possible, offering support and help to meet individual residents needs whenever necessary.
- Our fundamental principles are those of personal dignity, privacy and respect as an adult human being with a need for creative activity, priority and fellowship at appropriate times and with the right to be consulted and to choose in all matters affecting his/her health and welfare.