The Orchards Residential Home in Wroughton, near Swindon is recruiting for a friendly and flexible administrator with basic bookkeeping skills to join the team. £11 per hour.
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE:
This is a varied and computer-based role, requiring excellent organisational and communication skills and a good understanding of Microsoft Excel and Word. The ability to prioritise tasks and maintain a flexible approach is essential. Previous experience of office administration work, invoicing, bookkeeping and payroll is essential. Experience and/or knowledge of Adult Social Care funding systems and Xero software is preferable, although training can be provided for this.
- Experience in administration/bookkeeping role is essential
- A good telephone manner and friendly personality
- Ability to meet deadlines that are set by the manager/accounts department/Directors
- Confidence to chase arrears
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel