An exciting opportunity has become available at Buckland Care. We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Area Manager to join the team, covering 4 residential care homes based in Devon and Dorset.
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
As Area Manager you will be the first port of call for the four managers in your given area. You will provide support to them on a daily basis, visiting your homes alternately throughout the week. You will ensure that the managers are running their homes well, both financially and in compliance with CQC regulations. You will audit and inspect the homes when you visit, guiding and offering assistance in whichever area the manager requires it. You will liaise with the other Area Managers and Directors to roll out new initiatives across the group.
- Registered Manager experience and either ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ CQC reports achieved
- Excellent understanding of the CQC regulations and other regulatory bodies
- Strong management skills & excellent communication skills
- Adaptable & self-motivated
- Dynamic with fresh ideas
- Excellent time keeper, reliable, professional, smart appearance
- Good computer and report writing skills
- Willing to drive and use own car
- Willing to stay overnight at different locations when necessary