We are seeking enthusiastic and passionate carers to join the Orchards residential care home in Wroughton near Swindon. Experience is preferred. We look forward to hearing from you!
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To support service users who require your support with washing, dressing and toileting, continence care.
- To support service users with limited mobility or physical disabilities.
- To care for service users who are unwell in providing bed care where needed.
- Participate in social events and in house activities and community activities.
- Support service users who are end of life care.
- To respond to the call bell system and answering the front door to visitors, answer the telephone as needed.
- To make visitors feel welcome offering them beverages and support should they require this.
- To read and write reports, daily notes and attend training sessions/meetings when required.
- To make and change beds, tidy rooms and general cleaning tasks to include toilet and commode cleaning as required.
- To support service users with toileting requirements as needed.
- To support service users with nutrition and hydration requirements as needed.
- To deliver meals and clean away afterward.
- To make safe any area of risk and report immediately, cleaning up spills to avoid risk.
- To report any concerns or general feedback to the senior team.
- To carry out tasks which occur which may be required according to senior team need as well as service user requirements.