Our ‘Good’ rated residential care home West Bank, in Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire has a rare and exciting opportunity available! We are looking for an experienced Deputy Manager to help run the home alongside our excellent, long-standing Registered Manager.
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
As Deputy Manager you will be the Manager’s ‘right hand man’ and their eyes and ears on the floor of the care home. You will support the Manager in the day to day running of the home and help lead the team, ensuring that everyone is delivering the highest standards of care possible. You will be passionate about care and committed to improving the home and the care we provide in every way possible. When the Manager is not at the home you will be in charge and will feel confident in managing the home in her absence.
- NVQ 5 is required or equivalent (or willingness to undertake this)
- Excellent and up-to-date knowledge of CQC requirements
- Kind, caring and passionate about providing top quality care
- Confidence in running the home
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent administrative and paperwork skills
- Good communication skills and approachable