Brunswick House is seeking a reliable and enthusiastic full time domestic assistant to join the housekeeping team. Experience is beneficial.
DUTIES & AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- The domestic assistant is primarily responsible for carrying out general cleaning duties as required and for maintaining cleaning standards as required in order to keep the home one of excellence.
- Daily cleaning of lounges, dining room, bedrooms and their en-suites, stairs, corridors, office areas, bathrooms, lift and toilets.
- According to the cleaning schedule, cleaning paintwork, curtains, curtain rails, high dusting, internal glass, mirrors and spot cleaning of carpets as required.
- Assist with bed making.
- Report any defects in furniture, fittings and equipment to the Manager and write in the maintenance book.
- Correct use of cleaning materials.
- Correct use of personal protective equipment supplied by the home.
- Correct use of equipment.
- Participation in staff meetings, training courses, health & safety and fire training and drills.
- Complete mandatory training such as infection control and COSHH.
- At times support with laundry.
- Additional duties in agreement with the Manager.