Dunmore Residential Home in Newton Abbot is looking for an experienced Head Housekeeper to join our Housekeeping Team.
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
The Head of Housekeeping is in charge of the overall cleanliness and appearance of the home. Your role will be leading the domestic and laundry team to maintain a clean and odour-free environment for the residents at the home to enjoy. You will be leading a team and will need to be confident in deploying your staff effectively. Your role will also involve ensuring that vacant rooms are spotless, dressed appropriately and are ready for viewings.
• Experienced in a similar role or many years of commercial cleaning experience, preferably in a similar care setting.
• Able to manage, organise and motivate a team.
• Aware of care regulations.
• Knowledge of Health and Safety at work requirements, Infection Control & COSHH.
• Good communication skills and able to document work.
• Conscientious about appearance of the home.