We require a Head of Care to lead our care team at our welcoming home in Wroughton, near Swindon.
Purpose of the position:
- To take the responsibility for the care staff team.
- To lead service user care liaison with the Deputy Manager and the Registered Manager.
- To liaise with other multi-disciplinary team members with guidance from the Deputy and Registered Manager.
- To work toward providing the best standards of care, recognising the need for continuous improvement and adopting such whilst actively involving the service users.
- To help in the care of the service user’s physical environment and in the general day-to-day activities of the home.
- To take delegated responsibilities in the charge of the service users under your care to the appropriate level.
- To provide support (where appropriate) to the Deputy Manager in the performance of their duties and achievement of the home’s objectives.
- To contribute to the smooth running of the home.