Mulberry House Residential Home in Bovey Tracey, Devon is looking for a reliable and flexible housekeeping assistant to join the housekeeping team.
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
Our domestic team has the role of maintaining a clean, odour free environment for the residents at the home to enjoy. You will be working in a team and your duties will be cleaning to a high standard communal areas of the home and residents’ bedrooms and ensuites. All policies must be adhered to and appropriate uniforms and protective clothing must be worn. You will receive training to understand health and safety issues and the use of chemicals that we use and any equipment that you need to use.
Laundry duties may be required at times which will involve washing/drying, sorting through clothes and delivering clean clothes back to residents.
- Experience in a similar role but training will be provided
- Warm personality and enthusiastic about the role
- Contact with Residents so communication skills are important
- A good team player who works well with others
- Conscientious about achieving high standards of cleanliness across the home