Buckland Care is looking for a laundry assistant to join the housekeeping team on a part time basis at Mulberry House Residential Home. Please contact for further details.
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
Our laundry team is responsible for delivering an efficient, high standard of cleanliness laundry service at the home. You will be assisting with cleaning, drying and ironing of residents’ clothing and delivering it back to the rightful owner. All policies must be adhered to and appropriate uniforms and protective clothing must be worn. You will receive training to understand health and safety issues, the use of chemicals and any equipment that you need to use.
- Experience in a similar role is beneficial but training will be provided
- Warm personality and enthusiastic about the role
- Contact with residents so communication skills are important
- A good team player who works well with others
- Conscientious about achieving high standards of cleanliness across the home