Woodland Court Residential Home in Portchester is looking for a multi-skilled part time maintenance person to work part time hours. Experience in painting & decorating is a must.
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
The role is to provide a maintenance service for the home and to upkeep all areas of the home to a good standard. Previous experience in this kind of role is required and beneficial skills include painting and decorating, plastering, heavy lifting, electrical work, carpet fitting and general DIY work. You must be motivated, conscientious and willing to prioritise tasks where appropriate. You must be good at time management and able to take instructions from the manager.
- Previous experience in a similar role is required
- Beneficial skills: painting and decorating, plastering, plumbing, electrics, carpet fitting and general DIY experience (not all are required)
- Self-motivated and conscientious individual
- Friendly, reliable personality
- Ability to think outside the box
- Able to keep paperwork up to date