Dunmore Residential Home is looking for a reliable and conscientious administrator to join the team. The ideal candidate will have experience in administration and bookkeeping in a care setting, although this is not a necessity. The role is for 2 days per week (12 hours).
This is a varied and responsible role, requiring excellent organisational and communication skills and a high level of IT skill, especially in Excel. The ability to prioritise tasks and maintain a flexible approach is essential. Previous experience of Office Administration work, invoicing, book keeping and payroll is required. Experience and/or knowledge of Adult Social Care funding systems and Xero software is preferable, although training can be provided.
- Invoicing for Service Users fees, including communication with families and County Councils.
- Ensuring all Service Users accounts are not in arrears.
- Paying invoices for goods and services, and ensuring all payments are recorded in line with company systems.
- Recording and invoicing for any Incidental expenses incurred by Service Users and ensuring accounts are not in arrears.
- Completion of weekly and monthly financial spreadsheets and reports.
- Management of Petty Cash in line with company systems.
- Completing monthly payroll.
- Issuing contracts for all residents and staff.
- Ensuring all staff files are maintained and complete in line with company policy.
- Ensuring all Service Users Administration Files are maintained and complete in line with company policy.
- Communicating with Family members, Suppliers and Adult Social Services.
- Taking Enquiries from potential Service Users and recording these in line with Company systems.
- General day-to-day office administration, including answering the telephone, responding to emails, ordering equipment, writing and sending letters, filing and maintaining office systems, and administrative support for the Home Manager and Deputy Manager.