Brunswick House Nursing Home in Gloucester is looking for excellent nurses (RGN/RMN) who are passionate about brilliant care to join the team. We currently have vacancies on days and we are open to full time or part time applications.
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse in one of our nursing homes, you will be responsible for the wellbeing of our residents, ensuring that their physical, clinical, emotional and social needs are being met. You will be in charge of the care team when you are on duty, ensuring that you lead and motivate them to complete their job roles to the high standards we set. Using your clinical knowledge, you will be able to assist the management team in carrying out assessments and updating care plans to ensure our residents receive personalised care. On the floor, you will be able to monitor the care team and make sure that all policies and regulations are being adhered to.
· NMC registered
· A passion for working with the elderly
· Ability to lead and motivate a team
· Vast amount of clinical knowledge
· Kind and compassionate personality
· Excellent communication skills
· Good paperwork skills and experience in writing care plans