Buckland Care employs a wide range range of people from all walks of life; from nurses and carers to kitchen and laundry staff. Experience is always an advantage, but not always a requirement.
We are constantly looking at ways to improve and go the extra mile within our company. We invest heavily in our staff through training and new systems in order to ensure we are providing the best care possible.
At Buckland Care being caring and understanding is of paramount importance. Working or living in a care home can be very emotional and we all support each other like a family. Moving into a new environment is always daunting whatever your age. We ensure that we listen to staff, residents and relatives and their input guides changes we make at the homes.
We strive to always create a positive, homely atmosphere for both the staff and the residents’ to enjoy. Some residents may join us under difficult circumstances, and it is every single staff member’s job to make the final years of a person’s life the best they can be. Positive attitude is a choice and our staff team know that a smile goes a long way. We start every day thinking, ‘what can we do today to make a resident’s day even better?’
Everyone is important and each role is vital for the home to run smoothly and for our residents to receive the best care possible. We value our staff team and in turn our staff are proud of the home in which they work and the difference they are making to residents’ lives.
We place a lot of importance on always being considerate and kind to each other and the residents we care for. Good manners are a fundamental way of life at Buckland Care.
We offer many benefits to employees, including the below:
- Day off on your birthday
- Payment towards PIN revalidation after 1 year of service
- Refund on your DBS check after probation is passed
- Competitive rates of pay with the opportunity to increase this through training and development
- Annual wage reviews
- Support and funding for RQF 2,3 & 5 (dependent on role)
- Carers will be trained to the nationally recognised Care Certificate level
- Opportunity for overtime where possible
- Homely, mostly non-purpose built care homes
- Free hot meals on a long shift
- Free uniforms provided
- Paid breaks
- Special bank holiday pay rates on major bank holidays
- Learning & Development – free training (you are paid to attend training)
- Recognition Rewards – e.g. employee of the month
- Friend Referral Reward Scheme
- Parties & Events
We apologise but due to the number of applications we receive, will we only contact you if wish to proceed with your application. Thank you for your understanding.
Good luck and we look forward to you joining the Buckland Care team.
Current VacanciesFilter by home:
- Blackwater Mill Isle Of Wight
- Dunmore Newton Abbot
- Inglefield Isle Of Wight
- Mulberry House Bovey Tracey
- The Firs Exmouth
- The Orchards Swindon
- Willow Bank Worcester
- Woodland Court Portchester