We are currently seeking Care Assistants for various day shifts – Monday to Sunday. The shift times are 7.30am – 1.30pm/2pm, 1.30pm – 8pm or 7.30am – 8pm
Ideally you will have experience in this area previously although full training will be given.
Key responsibilities are:
- Carry out care duites in accordance with person centred care plan for all our residents
- Provide assistance as necessary to residents with restricted mobility to move to dining areas at mealtimes and other communal areas for social activities and to the privacy of their bedrooms
- Provide assistance to serve meals and beverages, encouraging and assisting in the feeding of residents as per their requirements.
- Ensure bedroom areas are kept tidy, pleasant and comfortable by making beds, regularly changing bed linen and emptying commodes.
- Ensure the regular cleaning of equipment involved in personal care of residents, including commodes and wheelchairs.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all residents, family, visitors and colleagues
Brunswick House will offer you:
- Free uniform/scrubs
- Free meal on a long shift (7.30am – 8pm)
- Free on site parking
- Pension Scheme
- An additional day off on your birthday
- 5.6 weeks holiday (pro rata) per annum
- £9.00 per hour plus an enhanced rate for weekend working