Kingland House Residential Home in Poole is looking for an experienced and imaginative gardener to work part time hours (15 hours per week).
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
The role is to provide a gardening service for the home and to upkeep all areas of the outside of the home to a good standard. You will be responsible for all general maintenance tasks related to the garden and outdoor space including weeding, planting, pruning and mowing the grass. You must be motivated, conscientious and willing to prioritise tasks where appropriate. You must be good at time management and able to take instructions from the manager. Previous experience in this kind of role is required.
- Previous experience in a similar role is required
- A flexible, helpful attitude
- Self-motivated and conscientious individual
- Friendly personality – you will have some interaction with residents as you go about your role.
- Ability to think outside the box